Make a Will


Take control of what happens to your assets after your death

When a person dies without leaving a valid will, their property (the estate) must be shared out according to certain rules. These are called the rules of intestacy. A person who dies without leaving a will is called an intestate person.

Only married or civil partners and some other close relatives can inherit under the rules of intestacy.

So if you would rather be in control of what happens to your money, property and possessions after your death, we can help you to construct a will in the most tax efficient manner to reduce or even avoid Inheritance Tax on death.

Make a Will | Foxgrove | inheritance tax planning

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Mobile Number (required)

Advice Enquiry (required)

Please provide a brief synopsis of your advice requirement? (required)